Wednesday, September 17, 2008

GotoQuiz can GotoHell

I spent a good 2 hours yesterday coming up with what I thought might be a fun little Kern County factoid Quiz. Rather than just type it in here I tired using this Go To Quiz website, which was fine until I was done and all I wanted was the damn HTML code to embed on my blog and it kept making me jump through stupid hoops. Seriously, I was forced to write two paragraphs describing the quiz and why it is SO important, Instead I wrote a bunch of crap about how I was being forced to write the paragraphs and when I finally submitted it STILL got rejected and sent a message reading, "Please do not mention the 150 character requirement in Paragraph 2! You can think of something to say.=)" Aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhh! Are they serious??

All that and all I got was this stupid link.

Kern County Quiz